Sr. Product Manager
Are you interested in working for a hospitality technology company whose ethos includes innovation, culture, and customer service? We’re looking for an individual with grit, integrity, curiosity, and yearns for greatness. If you thrive working in a fast-growing company and are ready for a new adventure, Concilio Labs could be the next step in your career.
The successful candidate is a confident and self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn and adapt in a co-located team environment. The Product Manager has an entrepreneurial spirit to develop leading products in the hospitality industry. This position requires a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle with an emphasis on creating the best experience for all users roles.
In this position, you will use your extensive product experience to work with internal teams to define roadmaps, manage the collection and documentation of requirements, manage the feature and defect backlog, monitor product development, perform training of the products, oversee customer hand-off and acceptance testing, and support post-launch monitoring.
If you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment and while problem-solving and straying outside the routine, we have the right opportunity for you!
About the Position
- Develop and maintain high-quality product requirements, documentation, and training materials.
- Serve as the first level of acceptance of products and features designed and developed by the engineering team.
- Ensure quality and on-time releases through managing all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the Product Owner to assess third parties for potential partnerships and licensing opportunities where needed.
- Assist in hand-off and training sessions with customers and developing training materials as needed
- Work with the Product Owner on priorities for new product features and enhancements. Maintain product backlog
- Analyze and incorporate user needs and feedback into product strategy and roadmap
- Document baselines and monitor KPIs to determine success of product against stated goals.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to drive continuous delivery improvements that results in increased productivity and customer experiences
- Comfortably deliver simultaneous and outstanding results for all products to customers, product owner, and other stakeholders
- Perform competitor feature and pricing analysis, used to recommend strategies to improve the company’s product market position
- Deep expertise in product delivery methodologies and the software development lifecycle, in an agile environment
- Collaborative nature and possess strong relationship management skills
- A passion for developing innovative products
- Self-disciplined with a high degree of accountability and personal urgency
- Strong sense of ownership and mental acuity
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy: a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality, and technical credibility to engage with software engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex technical challenges and resolutions to leadership and other stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Customer-service oriented with a positive problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical, non-technical, and executive levels
- Must have strong will and flexibility to work in a challenging environment
- Intimate knowledge of key product management, agile development and UX-centered design principles a plus
- 5+ years of SaaS product management experience with demonstrated successful delivery of products
- Strong experience in managing the product development life cycle - from strategic planning to tactical initiatives
- Manage multiple products in a high volume multi-client environment supporting several remote team locations
- Experience handling enterprise-level customers
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS products, customers, partners, and competitors preferred
- Ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results. Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions of business value
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple products on time and budget
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Scrum Master certification a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a creative agency, SaaS product development or technical field
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com