Are you interested in working for a hospitality technology company whose ethos includes innovation, culture, and customer service? We’re looking for an individual with grit, integrity, curiosity, and yearns for greatness! If you thrive working in a fast-growing startup and are ready for a new adventure, Concilio Labs could be the next step in your career.
As a part of our team, the Project Manager will take on a combination of unique responsibilities to work with our clients, partners, and internal stakeholders to provide day-to-day oversight for key accounts / programs. This position will ensure the overall scope, cost, business and technical requirements are understood, implemented, and monitored for our enterprise accounts. The Project Manager will be engaged from inception, and throughout, to ensure engagements are successfully delivered on time, on budget, and highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will be exposed to a variety of challenging, business-critical projects and products and have the opportunity to work help develop end-to-end hospitality technology solutions.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead biweekly/adhoc meetings with leadership and be prepare to discuss projects status, project key performance indicators for scope, schedule, quality, resource, and cost
- Develop, review or analyze project management documents
- Support program/project requirements through analysis of client need documents such as (but not limited to) vision and scope, program roadmap, and business requirements documentation
- Plan and develop schedules, monitor, and report on activities and dependencies related to the project, including integration/development monitoring, slippage, and updating schedules
- Plan, lead, and facilitate meetings and product/project reviews (formal and informal), including creating agendas, ensuring team members stay on task, documenting information discussed in meetings and synthesizing decisions
- Track and report project issues and risk. Monitor progress and key milestones. Identify and mitigate risks and advise leadership about project management capability and risks
- Manage P&L, budget, revenue models, and cost-to-completion projects and make decisions accordingly, provide improvements plans, and reporting on cost regularly
- Manage, track and report on percent complete, budget burn, burn down charts, slippage, project effort, and duration to complete and other key project metrics
- Manage, track and report on team hours and expenses on a weekly basis, including any contractors used on the project
- Build a knowledge base of customers’ and internal stakeholders’ business, organization and objectives
- Managing resources delivery on project, project expectations, skills development, and motivating teams
- Manage scope of the contract, project requirements, and explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives, as well as working with key customers on scope creep and funding request
- Manage invoicing of customer and subcontractors and tracking against project budget
- Manage project change management through project change orders, phased delivery or other methods to ensure project delivery on timeline, scope, budget, and strategy expectations
- 3+ years program management experience, creative agency preferred
- Experience managing multiple complex projects
- Experience in financial management – budgets, etc.
- Expertise in creating project plans with detailed work breakdown structure, etc.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent worker - proactive and can work without detailed supervision
- Ambitious and willing to grow
- Leadership skills, initiative, and good judgment
- Enterprise experience coordinating operations of multiple technical environments
- Ability to facilitate development and technical teams toward coordinated consensus and action plans
- Possess good communication, analytical, and writing skills
- Ability to brief management and leadership effectively with technical issues and impacts
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org