Are you interested in working for a hospitality technology company whose ethos includes innovation, culture, and customer service? We’re looking for an individual with grit, integrity, curiosity, and yearns for greatness! If you thrive working in a fast-growing startup and are ready for a new adventure, Concilio Labs could be the next step in your career.
As a part of our team, the Business Analyst will take on a combination of unique responsibilities to work with our clients, partners, and internal stakeholders to analyze systems and implement capabilities on custom built applications. In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of challenging, business-critical projects and products. You will have the opportunity to work help develop end-to-end hospitality technology solutions.
This role requires someone who is innovative, flexible, and yet creative. You'll wear multiple hats while gathering requirements, guiding UX/IA discussions, and help deliver transformational processes and software.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
Bridge business needs with technology solutions, encompassing the following tasks and deliverables:
- Organize and lead discovery discussions to ascertain business requirements for technology solutions
- Create requirements documentation in the form of BRD, SRS, and/or user stories
- Create information architecture and user experience documentation, including sitemaps and user flows
- Create annotated wireframes of web, mobile, and software applications
- Present wireframes and IA assets to clients and elicit feedback
- Support technical implementations by determining solutions for new enhancements and business requests
- Advise on user experience and visual design best practices in web, mobile, and software projects
- Participate in team discussions regarding new product implementations, project analysis, feature enhancements, deployment and QA
- B.A. or B.S. required
- 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, focused on digital, web, software, and/or mobile application projects
- Strong understanding of SDLC and agile development methodologies
- Experience in analyzing and documenting complex business processes and software development assets
- Experience with information architecture and user testing
- Experience using workflow design software
- Experience using wireframe creation software (Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients, developers, and other subject matter experts
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
An aptitude for software and technology will provide a unique ability to excel within our organization!
To apply please email your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com